Jim Russell Plumbing, Heating & Air is a family-owned company operating since 1967 with a solid record and high performance, financial stability and growth. We offer a great culture, competitive pay with additional earning potential, IRA retirement plan, holiday, sick and paid vacation time as well as cell phone reimbursement. You can be a part of one of the long-term plumbing, heating & air companies in the area where your contributions matter and are recognized!
Jim Russell Plumbing, Heating & Air is hiring for a residential HVAC technician position.
- Install, repair and maintains mechanical and electrical systems on heating and cooling equipment
- Monitors and inspects work to insure compliance with codes and regulations
- Picks up and delivers parts
- Investigates heating and air complaints
- Installs humidifiers and dehumidifiers
- Sales and estimates
- Prepare written documentation for invoicing as required for office
Education: High school diploma or GED
Full understanding of HVAC systems, operation and maintenance requirements
Current driver’s license with clean driving record
Experience: Minimum of five years of experience, NATE Certified preferred
Note: all candidates will undergo a pre-employment background check and drug screen