It’s July in Indiana, and that means humidity levels are at their highest. Do you have a basement or crawl space? Have you noticed it’s gotten much damper in these spaces lately?
You might be interested to learn about the Aprilaire 1850. I’m confident you’ll enjoy the results, as nearly everyone who gets one says that, within 5-7 days, it has dried out their homes to comfortable and healthy levels.
Benefits of Installing a Whole-Home Dehumidifier from Aprilaire
Installing a whole-home dehumidifier is an excellent way to manage high humidity as well as the health issues and home damage associated with it. These benefits include:
- Removes musty smells from rooms
- Inhibits the growth of mold and mildew
- Protects woodwork and furniture from rotting, warping and swelling
- Stop condensation from forming on windows
- Provide a comfortable indoor environment by optimizing humidity levels
This dehumidifier from Aprilaire is perfect dehumidification of your entire home, crawlspace and basement. Provides effective dehumidification for home up to 5,200 sq ft. For more information contact us at Jim Russell Plumbing, Heating & Air at 317.873.5773