Jim Russell Plumbing, Heating & Air is a family-owned company operating since 1967 with a solid record and high performance, financial stability and growth. We offer a great culture, competitive pay, matching IRA, holidays, sick and paid vacations. You can be part of one of the long-term plumbing, heating & air companies in the area where your contributions matter and are recognized!
Jim Russell Plumbing, Heating & Air is hiring for a residential HVAC technician position.
• Install, repair and maintains mechanical and electrical systems on heating and cooling equipment
• Monitors and inspects work to insure compliance with codes and regulations
• Picks up and delivers parts
• Investigates heating and air complaints
• Installs humidifiers and dehumidifiers
• Sales and estimates
• Prepare written documentation for invoicing as required for office
• Leadership: In absence of Manager, provides supervision to others through motivation, direction, review and feedback of assigned tasks.
• Direction: routine duties are performed with minimal supervision; standard practices or procedures allow me to proceed alone at routine work; occasional work is checked while in progress; work is checked upon completion.
• Safety: Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and Human Resources
• Teamwork: Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
Education: High school diploma or GED, NATE Certified
Full understanding of HVAC systems, operation and maintenance requirements
Current driver’s license with clean driving record
Ready to apply? Send resume to email@example.com